Ghana Education Service (GES) has finally opened the GES Graduate Teachers recruitment 2020 portal for University Graduates recruitment. Below is how to apply for the GES Graduate Teacher Recruitment as well as the documents required for a successful registration.
GES Recruitment For University Graduates
Application Procedures : How To Apply
1. To start the registration go to www.gespromotions.gov.gh and click on
“Recruitment” tab. Or just visit gespromotions.gov.gh/apply_recruitment .
2. You can as well access the GES recruitment form here
3. Afterwards Provide the following details in the “Personal Details” section
1. Your first name
2. Your Last name
3. Your Date of birth
4. Your Place of birth
5. Your region of birth
6. Your Nationality
7. Your Marital status
8. Your Your E-mail
9. Phone number
4. Then Provide the following details in the Certificate Section
1. Your GTLE number
2. Your index number
3. Your NSS number
4. Your District of NSS posting
5. Your Region of NSS posting
6. Your Year of completing NSS
5. Afterwards navigate to the upload section, and upload your passport picture and
certificates with the following steps
1. Navigate to the file upload passport picture section, then click choose file,
select your passport picture from your files and click on the upload passport
2. Afterwards Follow the same procedure above to upload your
6. After uploading your certificates, go look through the previewed application to
make sure your details are correct. The areas you uploaded your document
should be GREEN and VIEW DOCUMENT button should show.
7. Finally click on the submit application button will to submit the form.