Here is the Ghana Police Service Recruitment Forms & How to apply for Ghana Police Recruitment for
the current year. August 2021 Ghana Police recruitment, Forms and Deadline
The Ghana Police Service invites applications from qualified Ghanaians for the Ghana Police Service
(GPS) recruitment exercise. Below are the procedures to follow in order to apply for the Ghana Police
Service (GPS) Recruitment Forms among others.
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Application Form
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Application Form Requirements are as follow:
- You must first Read through the entry requirements very well
- Then have your official name, date of birth, height, active email address, and mobile phone
number around to use for the application
- Then have your pa$$port size photograph of 200×180 pixels dimension of JPEG/JPG format with
size not exceeding 2.0 MB ready to be uploaded.
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Requirements
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Requirements are as follow:
1. You must Be a Ghanaian by birth.
2. You must Be of good character.
3. You must Be without criminal records.
4. You must Not have been dismissed from any public service or any other employment.
5. You must Must not be more than the age stated for a specific category by 01/12/2021.
6. You must Be at least 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall for males and 5 feet 4 inches (163cm) for
7. You must Be physically and medically fit by Ghana Police Service standards.
8. You must Possess BECE Certificate.
9. You must Be ready to undergo basic Police training and other forms of training.
10. If you are a Graduate applicant, you must have completed National Service.
How To Buy Ghana Police Service Recruitment Forms
Below is How To Buy Ghana Police Service Recruitment Forms:
Mode of payment for application will be by the use of both Mobile Money transfer and purchase
of voucher at GCB Bank
The purchased Voucher contains a Serial Number and a Code (PIN which is uniquely a$$igned to
the applicant. The Serial Number and PIN together with the phone number of the applicant are
the only means of accessing the online Application Form. Keep the Voucher safe as it would be
required to inform the activities of the application process, even after an applicant has been
successful in the initial stages.
How To Apply For Ghana Police Service Recruitment
Below is How To Apply For Ghana Police Service Recruitment
1. After purchasing a Voucher, you should log on to the online recruitment portal
at https://upgrade-pol.gh.services with these recommended browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google
Chrome or Internet Explorer.
2. A page will open, which will require the applicant to confirm a voucher number or sign in.
3. Click on confirming the voucher, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few
questions leading to the creation of the account.
How To Create An Account To Apply For Ghana Police Service
Below is How To Create An Account To Apply For Ghana Police Service Recruitment
1. First enter the email address on the purchased Voucher,
2. Then pick or choose any pa$$word which will be known to you alone and which you can
3. confirm the pa$$word,
4. Then verify the Voucher purchased by entering the Serial Number and PIN Number
5. Continue the process by following the prompts and entering or uploading the required or
necessary data including: Personal information; Preferred screening centre Preferred category.
6. Educational background including SHS/JSS Information mandatory) etc x pa$$port-sized
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Guide
Below is Ghana Police Service Recruitment Guide
1. Note that the data fields marked with an asterisk (“) are mandatory and one must provide data in
these fields, click on the NEXT button to progress to the next step until
the entries are completed.
2. An applicant should ensure that all information submitted is accurate. Review your information
on the summary page by reading through the summary page carefully. Click on the EDIT button if
there are any changes to be made.
3. You may also SAVE your entries by clicking on the Next button. If you want to return to the page
later to edit or continue with the entries, click on the LOGOUT button.
4. An Applicant who purchased multiple vouchers is advised to use the same email address and
details used in purchasing the earlier voucher since these details would not change. Thereafter,
follow this process & the new Voucher will provide a new Serial Number and PIN log onto the
online recruitment portal as usual and access your existing account.
5. You would be sent directly to the CHOOSE CATEGORY page, from where you can select the newly
preferred category and enter the required fields, continue the process as you did in the previous
How To Retrieve Pa$$word For Ghana Police Service Recruitment
Below is How To Retrieve Pa$$word For Ghana Police Service Recruitment
1. An Applicant who loses his her pa$$word can retrieve it by visiting the sign-in page and following
2. Also, all Applicants who have completed the Online Application Form can have access to their
decision page throughout the exercise, by revisiting the page.
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Deadline – Closing Date
Below is Ghana Police Service Recruitment Deadline – Closing Date
1. The closing date for submission of all online applications is 2 weeks after it has been
opened. Thus 10th September